Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Draft

I am 18 years old.. I don't really do anything real special. I am going to prom with Michele Johansen.. I play baseball for Lone Peak.
Some calls to adventure in my life could be at prom we all die.. Michele gets murdered.. I have a child with a Pakistani named Razzi..
My family is gone and i have to save them from a dragon.  I almost die and change my life..
 I get shot on my mission in L.A..
I forget how to talk.  I find out i am adopted... My sister gets kidnapped so my dad and i try and save her.
Or my favorite. There is a draft for the army.. All my friends and i go to war.

Chase Hansen comes back from college... We are just hanging out because i am leaving on the Mish in a couple weeks... We go to school and they call all men down to the gym from ages 16 to 42. Me nels and chase walk down not expecting to be drafted... We go to war and training. We are then in the same Regimen? ha i dont know it sounded good. . so then i turn to look nels in the eyes ... tears come to both of us... we hug.. When we release i get shot.. he does what he can but i am almost dead. he throws me over his shoulder and takes me to a medical place safely while in the hospital i get healed.. we get orders to save a POW whose family all died besides his mom and he needs to be saved for her... His name is Private Brian... we save him but all die... it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment